RELIABLE IT SUPPORT FOR LAW FIRMS
Seeking a trusted and established IT provider with years of experience with law firms? EOX Technology Solutions has serviced law firms of all sizes. Whether you are an IT executive looking for additional resources for a specific IT project or a partner in search of an IT provider to manage your network, EOX Technology Solutions provides services specially designed for law firms. We partner with you to not only develop the right solutions for your business, meeting your firm’s associates, staff, client, and partner needs, but also to improve overall operations.
We work with law firms to improve their IT support, network infrastructure, and maintenance along with capping their monthly cost for IT service needs. At EOX Technology Solutions, we value long-term relationships with our law firms and will ensure that you have all the software and hardware technology resources your business needs to be successful.
Our trained professionals have extensive knowledge of the requirements in legal IT environments and technology challenges law firms are facing today.
Our primary goal is to provide a backup and disaster recovery solution to limit downtime for Scheef & Stone. Like any law firm, their firm depends on its servers and network to run smoothly. Having any issues that cause major or periodic downtime was not an option. They carefully selected us as their IT service provider to ensure that their staff and attorneys stay productive in case of a disaster or crash.
Service Provided to Scheef & Stone
EOX offers maintenance, support, and remote monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Updates, issues, and repairs are addressed long before they affect your network.
Below are some services you can expect from EOX Technology Solutions:
- Speedy On-site Response – Our trained technicians are ready to assist at your location for issues that arise on-site.
- IT Consulting & Planning – Expert solutions tailored for your business from Windows, to Mac, to Linux, we help you decide on the best software and hardware choices for your company.
- Desktop & Server Management – computer systems and servers are backed up, updated, and remotely managed. Issues are identified and resolved before they impact your network.
- Remote Support – Reach our support team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Client Portal – Submit and track your tickets, and manage your account all from one simple-to-use portal online.
Ready to learn more? Click here for a FREE, no-obligation onsite network assessment.