Improve Utilization and Performance of Servers with Virtualization
Virtualization provides relief by changing the way IT resources are deployed and managed for business with underutilized servers or are experiencing escalating IT costs.
What is Virtualization?
Run multiple servers on a single physical machine which efficiently shares resources and maximizes server utilization based on your business needs. This provides unparalleled flexibility and increases the availability of applications, data, resources, and ultimately optimizes performance.
Traditional one-to-one relationships between applications and servers create underutilization and wasted time spent managing servers.
- Reduce IT Costs – Less hardware means reduced IT administration. Overall, our clients experience 50%-70% reduction in overall IT costs.
- Increase Flexibility – Dynamic Load Balancing and Fast Provisioning for improved application performance.
- Do More With Less – Optimized workloads with consolidated servers allow you to get more out of your resources.
- Business Continuity – Securely backup data, eliminate downtime, and recover immediately from unplanned outages.
- Energy Efficiency – Fewer servers means a reduction of electricity and cooling bills which equals a smaller carbon footprint.
Our virtualization professionals show you how you can simplify your IT infrastructure, improve your system reliability, and lower costs. Virtualize today to do more with less.
Want to do more with less? Virtualization is the answer.
EOX Technology Solutions offers a wide range of IT Consulting, IT Managed Services, and On-Site IT Support in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and surrounding areas.
We have a team of experts who can visit on-site locally: West Palm Beach Managed IT Services, Broward Backup and Data Recovery, Dade IT Consulting, Palm Beach Cloud Services, Boca Raton Server Support, Delray IT Consulting, Fort Lauderdale Computer Repair, and Miami Managed IT Services.
With Managed IT Services from EOX Technology Solutions, you’ll increase productivity from the technology you already own, reduce the total cost of IT problems and resulting downtime, and receive reliable performance, all within predictable expenses.