Customized IT Services to Fit Your Budget
Whether you’re looking to keep IT services costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively or make a plan for business continuity, EOX Technology Solutions has a solution for you. At EOX Technology Solutions we can create a reliable service plan for your company.
If it’s a project, ongoing IT management, upgrade or move, we can create the solution that works for your budget.
Our IT solutions include:
- Managed Services – Affordable monthly monitoring and maintenance for all your server and desktop needs – 24/7
- Network Support – Network monitoring, maintenance and updates to ensure your running at optimum performance
- IT Consulting – Plan your business growth with a solid IT strategy
- Disaster Recovery – Full data security, disaster planning, prevention, back-up, and protection
- Cloud Services – Internet/Intranet technology helps increase efficiency and enhance collaboration
- On-Demand IT – Purchase IT tech support for your in-house network as you need it or by the hour
Reliable IT support from EOX Technology Solutions is never outsourced; all IT services are provided by our 100% US based staff.
We offer our services as affordable solutions from our in-house team of IT experts.
We provide a range of Managed IT Services, IT Consulting, and Onsite IT Support in Miami, Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Coral Springs, Miami Gardens, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Davie, Miami Beach, Plantation, Boca Raton, Sunrise, Deerfield Beach, Boynton Beach, Lauderhill, Weston, Homestead and surrounding cities.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Miami Managed IT Services, Hialeah Backup and Data Recovery, Fort Lauderdale IT Consulting, Pembroke Pines Cloud Services, Hollywood Server Support, Miramar IT Consulting, Coral Springs Computer Repair, and Miami Gardens Managed IT Services.
Managed IT services from EOX Technology Solutions provide you with more reliable performance and predictable expenses. That means increasing the productivity from the technology you’ve already invested in, while reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.