PROFESSIONAL IT SUPPORT FOR ARCHITECTURAL FIRMS AND ARCHITECTS
Have you been looking for an experienced and established IT provider with experience in the Architectural industry? We provide IT support to a number of architectural firms in the Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach. Our engineers work diligently with architectural firms to improve support, maintenance, and network infrastructure while reducing the monthly cost for IT services. EOX partners with your business to assist you in reaching your computer network goals. A long-term relationship with our clients is key and we ensure you will have all the technology resources you need to be a success in the Architectural industry.
“EOX Technology Solutions has been an excellent fit for our firm. They have exceeded expectations and delivered the service and support we needed.”
Our primary purpose is to provide infrastructure and network maintenance for Paul and JHP Architecture. With backup Help-desk support, we ensure that Paul is never overloaded and the entire JHP staff can turn to EOX Technology Solutions as their IT resource.
As a leading IT provider, EOX Technology Solutions, we offer maintenance, support, and monitoring 24x7x365 by a team of trained IT professionals. Any updates, issues, and repairs are addressed before they ever turn into a problem.
- Desktop & Server Management – Servers and computer systems are updated, backed up, and managed remotely by our team. Any potential issues are resolved before they cause an issue because your network is constantly being monitored.
- Fast, On-site Response – Our trained technicians resolve any on-site issues quickly and professionally.
- Remote Support – IT support can be reached 24x7x364 by phone, e-mail, or online.
- Client Portal – Manage your account, submit and track tickets, all from a single portal online.
- IT Consulting – Our experts can guide you to the best software and hardware choices to fit your immediate IT needs and planning for the future. From Windows, Mac, to Linux, we can support it all.
Ready to learn more? Click here for a FREE on-site network assessment.