EXCEPTIONAL IT SUPPORT FOR ENGINEERING FIRMS
EOX Technology Solutions works with engineering firms locally to support and maintain their network infrastructures. We keep our IT services within budgets with a wide range of plans. EOX Technology Solutions partners with engineering firms to help companies attain healthy networks. We work closely with your company and strive for a long-term relationship as a technology resource for hardware and software, in order to keep your engineering firm running successfully.
“My previous IT provider was mismanaging our issues, maintenance, and IT projects. I was doing a lot of “hand-holding” to ensure our day-to-day issues were being taken care of. With EOX Technology Solutions, I have been relieved by their role in proactively managing our IT, and now I can focus on business related operations.”
Director of Business Operations
We offer maintenance and support by our local staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. EOX Technology Solutions offers remote monitoring and on-site support, and will make any necessary repairs, updates, and tackle any issues before they ever become a problem.
EOX Technology Solutions offers a wide range of services:
- Client Portal – Manage your account online. Track open tickets and submit them easily from your computer.
- IT Consulting – Not sure about the software or hardware your business needs to succeed? Let our team of professionals provide guidance on the technology that fits your company’s immediate and future needs. Anything from Windows to Linux to Mac, we support all operating systems.
- Remote Support – Professional support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by trained technicians by phone and online.
- Desktop & Server Management – Your network is continually monitored and all issues are found and resolved before they cause issues on your network. Computers and servers are updated, backed up, and managed remotely.
- Quick On-Site Response – Our technicians are ready to provide on-site support for any issues that require our staff at your location.
Click here for a FREE, on-site network assessment.